How To Root Samsung Galaxy M21 [update] Magisk Manager
Way To Root Samsung Galaxy M21
Here we share a complete guide to “Root Galaxy M21” without TWRP recovery. Before starting the process makes sure, your device bootloader must be unlocked. First, we will create a patched boot.img using Magisk canary then flash this boot.img.tar using ODIN Tool to root. If you have Samsung Galaxy M21 and you want to install root your smartphone. Then read the full guide to make it easier.
- 1. Before starting the rooting process, do a complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery file, Internal Storage Files.
- 2. Charge the device for interrupt installing.
- 3. Install Samsung Driver:
- 4. Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, OEM Unlock on Samsung Device to connect your device in ADB, fastboot mode.
- 5. Enable OEM Unlock.
Unlock Bootloader/Enable OEM: Video
Guide to Root Samsung Galaxy M21
- 6. Download stock firmware for your device
- 7. Use either Frija or Samloader to download the latest firmware zip of your device directly from Samsung servers.
Download Frija: Download
Code CSC: Settings> About phone> Software information
- 8. Unzip the firmware and copy the
APtar file to your device
- 9. Download and Install Magisk Manager
- 10. Press the Install button in the Magisk card
- 11. Choose “Select and Patch a File” in method, and select the
- 12. Magisk Manager will patch the whole firmware file to
- 13. Copy the patched tar file to your PC
- 14. Reboot to download mode. Download Odin > Open Odin on your PC, and flash
AP, together with
HOME_CSCbecause we want to wipe data) from the original firmware.
- 15. After Odin is done, your device should reboot. You may continue with standard initial setup.
- 16. Although Magisk is installed, it still need some additional setup. Please connect to the Internet.
- 17. Voila! Enjoy Magisk 😃
⇒ DONATE FOR ME: Click Ads
If you don’t know how to install or have some problems, you can ask me